By Stu Cvrk | Jul 18, 2021 10:00 AM ET
A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
With the audit update briefing conducted by the Arizona Senate on Thursday, we are officially in uncharted territory, as the unofficial reports of voter fraud in Maricopa County made during that hearing require some drastic action when officially confirmed by the auditors in their report. Think that is just some over-emotional hyperbole? Let’s jump to the punch line and list a few of the bombshell disclosures from that hearing, courtesy of Arizona Conservatives Take Action on Telegram:
Highlights from AZ Audit Senate Hearing 7/15
- Ballot duplication nightmare. Serial numbers are required to match the original and duplicated ballot. “Thousands” of ballots are either missing serial numbers or have unreadable serial numbers printed over a dark black ballot identification box. Ken Bennett stated that it’s impossible to determine whether a ballot was duplicated more than once.
- Inferior equipment verification process. Senator Peterson noted that if the EAC equipment verification process cannot handle evaluation by an audit, then we need a new certification procedure.
- Cyber security vulnerabilities, missing security event data, and suspicious logins. Ben Cotton of CyFIR emphasized the critical need for router and Splunk log data. He gave 4 reasons:
a) The November election system breach reported by Maricopa County and the SoS.
b) Extreme cyber security vulnerabilities: the last malware and operating system/ security patch update was in August 2019 when the Dominion software was originally installed. “It would take less than 10 min to gain system-level access.”
c) Security event data only goes back to 2/5/21. By design, the security log only holds 20 MB of data. Strangely, on 3/11/21, there were 37,646 queries for a blank password that had had the effect of overwriting the data prior to 2/5/21.
d) Suspicious anonymous logons. CyFIR has found anonymous logons at the system level that do not follow the pattern of normal Windows behavior.
- Maricopa County is unable to validate the security of the election system. The evidence provided suggests that only Dominion is able to verify the ICP configuration. Cotton explains that it’s impossible to validate the security of an election system if you cannot independently validate the configuration. CyFIR needs the authentication fobs held by Dominion to check ICP configuration.
- Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000% in some batches leading to bleed-through, which can cause over-votes or inaccurate vote attribution. The County has stated that they use thick VoteSecure paper, which should limit bleed-through in the event of mis-calibration
However, the Cyber Ninjas team found a large number of ballots on very thin paper stock. The ballots printed on-demand at the voting centers on Election Day have the worst calibration issues. More than 168K ballots were affected.
- Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:
a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out
b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database
c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law
d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls
- Maricopa County did not turn over images of the envelopes as requested in the January subpoena
The hearing concluded with a review of the 17 missing items needed to complete the audit, many of them already subpoenaed, including router data, Splunk logs, hardware tokens, envelope images, chain of custody documentation, and all portable media. Senator Fann stated that the Senate will likely have to go back to court to enforce the subpoena and retrieve the remaining items.
With the above summary, it is abundantly clear that the Democrat-media narrative that the 2020 election was “the most secure in history” went up in smoke. And their companion narrative that any suggestions of voter fraud are “baseless claims” was equally destroyed. It is also clear that their panic as evinced by The Hologram’s crackpot speech in Pennsylvania on Tuesday was entirely warranted (from their point of view). They are in deep political kimchi!
The below is what would/should happen in an alternate universe where truth and justice is the standard modus operandi after those unofficial statistics are confirmed in the auditors’ report:
- The Democrat operatives in the media would publicly retract their “baseless claims” stories while admitting the existence of voter fraud warranting audits in many states.
- The legacy media would give the Arizona audit results unbiased attention and nonstop reporting to ensure that the public is fully informed.
- “Investigative journalists” in the legacy media would be filing stories about election fraud evidence in other states while op-eds would be demanding full forensic audits everywhere.
- Elected Democrats in the states would cease and desist in their efforts to thwart and stonewall audits in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and elsewhere.
- The DNC would cease and desist in funding Perkins Coie and other Democrat lawyers in their efforts to stop/prevent audits in several states.
- DoJ would cease and desist public intimidation of the states by threatening unconstitutional lawsuits and investigations.
But of course, the Democrat-media complex in this universe will never do any of that, so all we are left with is the need to follow through with a continuous disclosure of audit results and election fraud evidence in order to deal the Democrats the devastating political blow that they so richly deserve. Continued grassroots pressure toward that end is required!
Arizona is leading the way. Let’s get to the plethora of reports stemming from that Thursday hearing, as well as a few miscellaneous election-related items that I’ve added for a little extra flavor:
- Here is the announcement of the briefing, including who conducted it and who testified:
- Here is the first shot across the Democrats’ bow. State Senator Wendy Rogers tweeted during the hearing, “I have heard enough….I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.” Grassroots pressure is working wonders. Try it in your state!
- Here is a more concise summary of that hearing from @DiscloseTV on Telegram for your skeptical friends:
- Here’s a short video segment from digital forensic expert Ben Cotton testifying that the Maricopa Election Management System was breached.
- Here are some comments from Ken Bennett at the hearing, as reported here:
Bennett explained that there were significant issues with ballot batches being properly identified on the outside of the boxes. “Mostly from the voting centers” he continued, “There were around 1000 in a batch in some boxes.. and you would see a batch number on some…[but not others]…some had cut seals.” Batch counts were often not matching or poorly documented.
Bennett added that “2,089,0563 were processed in total. 1.9 million ballots were processed through the mail at central count and about 168,000 were processed at the 171 polling locations.” In many cases, the pink sheets associated with the ballots were not properly documented. Via FOIA requests, they obtained blue sheets in some cases that helped explain some of the discrepancies. They were not aware of the use of blue sheets prior to the audit, and did not receive blue sheets from Maricopa officials.
Bennett also mentioned that it was difficult throughout the process to get the County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) to cooperate with records requests, evidenced by the need to use third parties to request public records to access the blue sheets, among other issues. Bennett stated that while violations of the law may not have taken place with regard to record-keeping, he recommended changes in “directives or state law that says you have to put ballots in the boxes in a specific way” with the proper identification and documentation on the pink sheets.
Duplicate ballots were not handled according to procedures in many cases. The end result of the poor documentation, Bennett explained, is that “You wouldn’t know which ballot was which. There is no way to know that votes are reflected properly.” Bennett further explained:
“There is a very specific process in election procedures manual…for duplicating ballots…which says that they are to record an identical serial number on both the original and duplicate ballot including spoiled duplicates. This ties the ballots together and creates a paper trail as required by statute. We found, I would have to say, thousands of duplicate ballots where those serial numbers are not on them and so it creates a great difficulty to try to match up a duplicated ballot to its duplicate.”
- Courtesy of Arizona Conservatives Take Action on Telegram, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan points out an actual fraudulent Maricopa County ballot example: “This is an actual ballot in Maricopa County with bleed through that would have been counted as an over vote.”
- This is a humorous photo taken by TGP correspondent Jordan Conradson during the hearing. It captures the chagrined looks of legacy media people at the moment that the 74,243 ballot discrepancy was announced. They knew at that moment that their “baseless claims” narrative had just gone up in smoke:
- And a little more humor/irony. That old Twitter disclaimer (still up and running about election fraud claims that are tweeted out) is also past its “sell-by date” thanks to the AZ senate hearing. When will Twitter delete that lie of theirs? Don’t hold your breath waiting.
- Sen. Townsend is right: the hashtag #fraudit is a lie. I prefer #TrumpWonArizona as a replacement, don’t you?
- My sentiments exactly! “Every Republican & **especially** anyone who served in the admin that came out publicly to denounce the idea of election fraud ought to crawl over glass to apologize and resign forever from public life. I’m looking at you, worthless cowardly Pence staffer dorks.” That works for a lot of erstwhile “conservative” commentators in the media, too.
- Here is the statement from Jack Sellers, the Chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, made after the senate hearing. In response, Sen. Kelly Townsend is “asking [Attorney] @GeneralBrnovich to open an investigation immediately to look at the adjudicated ballots and missing serial numbers.”
- Senate President Karen Fann and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors continue to do battle (Fann is winning!):
- In an interview with @TGP’s Jordan Conradson after the hearing, Sen. Townsend stated that criminal acts were committed by those involved in the fraud if the briefing is confirmed in the auditors’ report:
Conradson: If Maricopa County officials continue to try to cover up the big lie. What do you foresee will happen to them in the future?
Townsend: Well I see indictments in their future if we are able to establish this if we go forward in court. I see, perhaps the public coming forward and doing recalls, and at the very least, I don’t see them ever winning another election again. It’s very sad, we didn’t have to go through it in this manner, even if none of that was true today, the way that they handled today was a Twitter feed, that’s their response to the Arizona State Senate is replying to us on Twitter. And that is not appropriate. That is not a functioning government that is high school. So bring it up a notch, several notches and come sit with us and cooperate, provide the facts. Show us why you don’t have logs for these early ballots being mailed out but not requested. Show us why you removed the 10s of 1000s of people who registered to vote, voted and then remove them. Show us, show us why you didn’t follow the law, and put the serial numbers matching the duplicated ballots with each other, why you took the stamp and put it over the black mark so you can’t see the serial number. Show us why you did that, explain to us why you broke the law. You know, and then throughout this whole entire meeting, I kept talking to my colleagues saying, “we had a bill to fix this”, and “we had a bill to fix this issue”, I had number of bills that would have fixed a lot of these issues the chain of custody, the duplicated ballots, the bleed through of the permanent markers on the other side, you know, many of these bills and we had our own colleagues in the Senate that fought us to try and fix these issues in particular the chairwoman of the government committee, Michelle Ugenti Rita, who is also running for secretary of state needs to explain why she killed good election security bills. It’s frustrating, it’s frustrating seeing people in our own party, and people on the other party, Just, just blatantly ignore the law, blatantly killed good election bills blatantly just act like high school children, and actually make a mockery of our election system. What little confidence that Arizonans had in the election system after watching this today must be non existent. So we have a lot of work to do. We need to fix this, and we need to hold those accountable who broke the law, ignore the law, you know, things like checking signatures to match on the voter registration you need to check twelve points on that signature with one on file, and they just went down to ten points, and they went to eight, then the four and then to zero. That’s what was claimed today. Come forward county supervisors and explain to us, Adrian Fontes if that’s not true, prove it. So, these things are unacceptable, unacceptable and criminal.
Conradson: That’s right in Maricopa County, they came back with a stupid tweet, tweeting out some algebra equation talking about how you need to follow the order of operations to get the correct answer. My response to that is two plus two equals four, you add up the totals, you get the total number of ballots. Besides that, why do you think it is that they didn’t just cooperate from the beginning, and show the Arizona Senate, the correct order of operations for counting the ballots?
Townsend: If you knew that this was going to come out today, the information that we learned today. If I were them, I wouldn’t cooperate either because this is shameful. This is illegal. This is something that should have them indicted if true, because ultimately the county supervisors are responsible, they did sign and certify, anyone who signed and certified this election is responsible. So, come to the table. Don’t put out a tweet, come to the table and prove us wrong.
- Here is President Trump’s statement made after the hearing on Thursday, courtesy of @Praying_Medic on Telegram: [President Trump sometimes makes me laugh out loud in a good way!]
JULY 15, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Arizona Senate hearings on the Maricopa County Election Audit is devastating news to the Radical Left Democrats and the Biden Administration. While this, according to the Senate, is preliminary, with results being announced at a later date, it seems that 74,243 Mail-In Ballots were counted with “no clear record of them being sent.” There were 18,000 voters who were scrubbed from the voter rolls AFTER the election. They also revealed that the voting system was breached or hacked (by who?). Very big printer and ballot problems with different paper used, etc., and MUCH MORE.
The irregularities revealed at the hearing today amount to hundreds of thousands of votes or, many times what is necessary for us to have won. Despite these massive numbers, this is the State that Fox News called early for a Biden victory. There was no victory here, or in any other of the Swing States either.
Maricopa County refuses to work together with the Senate and others who are merely looking for honesty, integrity, and transparency. Why do the Commissioners not want to look into this corrupted election? What are they trying to hide? The highly respected State Senator Wendy Rogers said in a tweet the hearing today means we must decertify the election. In any event, the Senate patriots are moving forward with final results to be announced in the not-too-distant future, but based on today’s hearing, why even wait?
- US Representative Paul Gozar (R-AZ) ties the 6 January “riot” to the Maricopa County audit, courtesy of The Library on Telegram:
- Here is the entire video of the AZ senate hearing on the Maricopa County audit; it starts at the 3 hour and one minute mark:
- Finally, here is an excellent Twitter thread from Arizona resident, author, and professor (and pal) Larry Schweikart that projects what must be done (the first step being confirmation of the information presented at Thursday’s briefing). A couple of excerpts: “[W]e did not get evidence. We got reports of evidence. We must all step back until actual evidence is produced, but it sounds incriminating as hell. … The most immediate goal for Pres. Trump & all of us should be to show the ELECTORAL COLLEGE was stolen due to fraud in enough states to deny Demented Perv Biteme 270 EVs. … So AZ would have to act–not a given–then GA & the rest would have to act–not a given. But don’t forget this step, cuz it would be quite different in, say, MI than AZ: the state legislature would have to decertify the electoral slates.” Read the rest here; there’s a lot to do, and grassroots pressure is the only thing that will make it all happen:
- Oblivious to the above bombshells, the progressive Left continues their insane obsession with Donald Trump and his supporters. He’s not in the Oval Office anymore, but they can’t let go:
One of the real quandaries of Trump-era politics has been how to describe the school of thought (or action) its central figure leads. The more it has become apparent that the 45th president and his adulatory followers do not represent just a temporary phenomenon or a minor variation on an old conservative theme, the more tempting it has become to compare Trumpism to right-wing authoritarian movements outside of and antagonistic to democracy, which generally go by the term fascism. This temptation has been felt by Never Trump conservatives anxious to save their own tradition from contamination by the great orange demagogue, and by progressives who wish to powerfully distinguish the threat posed by MAGA folks from the conservatives of the past they’ve deplored. By and large, all of us Trump-despising opinion-spinners have avoided the f-word as a general descriptor. But that may now be changing.
Perhaps the lurch of Trumpism into something resembling fascism will abate or even reverse itself, particularly as its Republican captive audience comes to believe it can win power by more conventional means. I’m not sure I will believe it until Trump supportersabandon the big lie about 2020, stop pursuing anti-democratic tactics, and demobilize their, well, fascistic rhetoric.
[A reminder to these clowns that it’s not Trump who is directing social media to monitor and cancel voices of dissent, or who plans to go door-to-door to push ChiCom virus shots on everyone, or who is contemplating “vaccine passports” for Americans. Now that is what real fascism looks like.]
- From @DiscloseTV on Telegram comes this reminder about what some Europeans think about the use of voting machines in their own countries (they know they are susceptible to fraud). And I thought the Democrats were enamored of all things European (especially the “soft socialism” stuff); what’s stopping the implementation of paper ballots like the Germans use?
JUST IN – Germany’s Interior Minister says it crucial that – unlike in the U.S. – the voting process for the upcoming federal election takes place without voting machines. This “old school” approach is “half the life insurance” for an election without manipulations, he added (Süddeutsche Zeitung).
- The leader of the Congressional Black Caucus apparently isn’t interested in paper ballots or election integrity ala the Germans, as she staged a PR stunt in DC on Thursday to push for passage of HR1/S1, which would cement election fraud processes across America similar to those put into effect in the runup to last year’s election. And then she was arrested for her troubles. A pretty small crowd just for the cameras.
- Meanwhile, in Georgia, the RINO secretary of state thinks he can save himself after falsely certifying the 2020 election and the 5 January special election and denying the presence of voter fraud. Methinks that Georgia will be the next audit timebomb after the Arizona audit report is released.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said the county must fire Richard Barron, its elections director, and Ralph Jones, the county’s voter registration chief.
“Every time we think we’ve reached the peak of Fulton’s elections mismanagement issues, more comes to light,” Raffensperger told The Epoch Times in an email.
“I’ve been calling for change in Fulton since day one. Maintaining public confidence in our elections begins in Fulton County. Now with SB202, the State Election Board has the authority to make that happen. If Fulton County doesn’t take action to clean their own house, then I reiterate my call that the State Election Board should use their new authority to clean it for them.”
[Uh, no Brad, you absolutely have not “been calling for change in Fulton since day one!” Your reelection chances are zero, and here’s why:]
Conclusion. The information presented during that hearing was devastating to the Democrat-media narrative that “2020 was the most secure election in US history,” and that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud. Tantalizing factoids were presented for sure, but now that information needs to be certified and verified in the auditors’ final report. What happens then is anybody’s guess, but I suspect other states will jump into the audit pool, too. Georgia, here’s looking at you!