Skip to content
UKRAINE WAR: LATEST
- Russia said it is not willing to negotiate with Ukraine’s government until military operation is over
- Came after Zelensky called for a sit-down with Putin to end the fighting
- Ukraine says Russia has bombed 33 civilian sites in Kyiv in the last 24 hours
- Two children have been reported killed in Kyiv bombing overnight
- Ukraine has banned men aged 18 to 60 from leaving the country to conscript them into armed forces
- Zelensky has allowed anyone of any age to join the armed forces, and called on Europeans from other countries to come and join the fight
- Russia is deploying paratroopers to Chernobyl after capturing it yesterday, Moscow said
- Ukraine reported ‘anomalous’ radiation levels at the plant amid fears nuclear storage was breached in fighting, but Moscow said readings are normal
- Russia claims to have destroyed 118 Ukrainian military sites in 30 hours of fighting
- PM Boris Johnson pledged more support is coming to Ukraine in the coming days
- Johnson shared a phone call with Zelensky on Friday morning
3 thoughts on “LATEST HEADLINES ON UKRAINE”
Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and for my part
recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited
from this web site.
Hi there are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to
get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your
own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there, I discovered your website by way of Google while
searching for a similar topic, your website got here up, it appears to be like great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it is
really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
I will be grateful for those who continue this in future.
Lots of other folks might be benefited out of your writing.
Comments are closed.